Grant Barnes, aka Grantimus Maximus, aka The Nerdcore Theologian. He is a graduate of Perkins School of Theology with a Masters Degree in Divinity. He is also a commissioned elder in the United Methodist Church, and Senior Pastor at Hemphill First United Methodist Church and Pineland United Methodist Church. He graduated from Texas State University Cum Laude with a Bachelor's degree in English, minor in History. He watches way too many movies, reads too many books, listens to too much music, and plays too many video games to ever join the mundane reality people claim is the "Real World." He rejects your reality, and replaces it with a vision of what could be, a better one, shaped by his love for God.
- 22,661 hits
- RT @eedrk: Guys into fashion over the age of 25 just end up looking like out of work magicians 58 minutes ago
- @robtswthrayguns @americanmcgee So say we all 17 hours ago
- RT @miracleofsound: Hey you... you rock 🤘 #BePositiveIn4Words 1 day ago
- @drmistercody Oowee, doctor mister, some news is gonna give me a headache this week with all the stupid bad people, huh? 1 day ago
- RT @MikeDrucker: Remember when people got mad that Michelle Obama said kids should eat a vegetable? 1 day ago
TagsActs Advent Advent Conspiracy amurrica Baptism Belief Blogging calling Christ Christianity Christmas church Comics communion community Culture David Discipleship Easter Ephesians ethics Evangelism faith Fear Forgiveness Genesis God grace Healing history Holy Spirit hope Hope Humor Jacob Jesus Jesusland John justice Lent Lord of the Rings Love Matthew Mercy Ministry Money Movies Music Nerd Culture Palm Sunday Parables Passion Peace Poetry Poverty prayer Psalms Religion Resurrection Sabbath Samuel Sermon Sermon on the Mount Sermons service Sin Spirituality Star Wars Temple Theology Thor Trust Uncategorized Worship Zombies